Happy Thanksgiving all!
If you have not already, “like” my Facebook Page. When I start to get more “likes” there will be a giveaway for my United States and US Military fans!
I am thankful for too many things to list! A few of them are: my husband, family, friends, our house, and our wonderful opportunity to live in Europe and travel as much as possible.
I know everyone is going to stuff themselves silly today. Tomorrow morning you won’t feel like doing anything, but maybe you still want something a little special for breakfast (or lunch, or dinner, or dessert!). This is my go to recipe when I want to make something delicious, but don’t want a mess and don’t want to put much effort into it.
It sounds too good to be true but all you need is….
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips (regular works too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Fill lined cupcake tins with batter. TIP: Fill them completely so it even slightly bulges out, the muffins to not change/rise very much so make sure they look the way you want them to look when they are cooked. Any bumps or bulges will be there when baked
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Super simple, super scrumptious.
Have a great Thanksgiving!