Everyone loves Mac and Cheese. This recipe is so delicious and perfect for holiday get togethers. I’ve made it for big get togethers or just for my husband and I and it is always gone in a second. Even though it has mushroom soup in it, people who do not like mushrooms really like this. Sometimes I use a crock pot liner, as you can see in the picture, for easy clean up.
Farmhouse Mac n Cheese
- 1 box rotini or shell pasta
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (drained)
- 1 package bacon bits
- 1 onion, chopped
Directions: There are really no wrong ways to make this.
- Take the cream of mushroom soup, stewed tomatoes, chopped onion and bacon bits and put it into the crock pot on high.
- While that is heating up, cook the noodles on the stove top.
- When noodles are cooked, add to the crock pot.
- Slowly add cheese, mixing between additions until melted. continue until bag is gone or it is at desired cheesiness.
- Leave in crock pot for as little as 1-2 hours on high, or longer on low.
Enjoy your mac n cheese!